If you’re like most people, you don’t like to think about Life Insurance. We get that.
Thinking about Life Insurance unfortunately forces you to think about your own death. An uncomfortable subject if there ever was one. Surely you have lots of time to think about this.
But Maybe you don’t…..
If you are putting off your investment in Life Insurance you are putting your family in financial risk.
There are many reasons why people put off buying life insurance. However these are the 3 most common ones…
1) I expect to live a long life…
Statistically, most of us will live long lives. However, every other day we hear about someone that dies leaving a young family behind. While extra money does not erase the pain of losing a loved one, financial stress on top of a death certainly would not make things any easier. Would you want this for your family?
2) I can buy Insurance next year….or the year after…
This is also true. However, there are a few problems with this approach.
- First of all, as one gets older, Insurance gets more expensive. This is a simple economic fact.
- Secondly, you could be diagnosed with a medical condition that could make it prohibitively expensive (or impossible) to buy insurance.
3) It’s too Expensive
Not really, standard Term-20 Life insurance is surprisingly inexpensive:
Males – Non smokers – $250,000 Coverage
Age 20 – as low as $18.23 per month
Age 25 – as low as $18.45 per month
Age 30 – as low as $19.13 per month
Females – Non smokers – $250,000 Coverage
Age 20 – as low as $13.73 per month
Age 25 – as low as $14.18 per month
Age 30 – as low as $17.33 per month
If you are reading this, you have already made up your mind that you need life insurance. If you’ve made your mind up, there is really no reason to wait. You’ll be surprised at how fast the time slips by. It happens to all of us. It is easy to forget this important part of your plans for financial security.
Sometimes putting things off means that they don’t get done. This is a problem because…
- The older you get, the more insurance costs.
- The older you get, the more likely it is that you may develop a health problem that makes buying Insurance extremely expensive, or even worse…..un-insurable.
- You could simply run out of time.
We don’t want that to happen to you.
Take a few seconds and call us
We specialize in providing Life Insurance coverage. By partnering with the top Canadian insurance carriers, we make it easy for Newfoundlanders and Labradorians to get the right coverage they need.
Call us direct today at 1-877-967-4323 for your free, confidential, no-obligation quote. A local agent will answer your call, and will answer any questions that you may have.